These Inductees have met the Following Criteria:
- Must be a resident of either Highlands, Okeechobee, Glades, or Hendry County.
- Coaches must have Coached in our area for at least 7 years.
- Former Athletes that graduated at least 7 years ago.
- Regardless Coach or Former Athlete must have lived and still lives his or her life by the core values of FCA.
- The FCA Values: Our relationships will demonstrate steadfast commitment to Jesus Christ and His Word through: Integrity, Serving, Teamwork and Excellence.
- Integrity We will demonstrate Christ-like wholeness, privately, and publicly. (Proverbs 11:3)
- Serving We will model Jesus’ example of serving. (John 13:1-17)
- Teamwork We will express our unity in Christ in all our relationships. (Philippians 2:1-4)
- Excellence We will honor and glorify God in all we do. (Colossians 3:23-24)
INAUGURAL CLASS OF 2016:
Left to Right: Ronald Dunbar // LaBelle; Vance Johnston // Clewiston; Sonny Hughes // Moore Haven;
Steve Bullard // Lake Placid; Dwayne Council // Avon Park; Mike Lee // Sebring; Cary McKee // Okeechobee
*The above coaches were all inducted into the Heartland Florida FCA Hall Of Fame on April 21st, 2016 as the Inaugural Class.